Fantastic Bodystocking

The Bodystocking

fan_2194_69_s

Low sophisticated halter neck body stocking with a sexy shoulder transparent detail!

This body stocking is the most sexy and feminine turtleneck. The classic low turtleneck has been combined with a beautiful semi-transparent lace detail around the shoulder which makes tho body stocking much more that just a turtleneck. Wear it together with a pair of jeans and high heels for work or together with our black skirt for a classy evening outfit. To get as close as possible to a nature product, it consists of 92% viscose. By that the fabric is breathable and not irritating through out the day. The remaining parts consist of 8% elastan, witch is to create a shape-up feeling and keeps the bodystocking firm wash after wash.

Style: String.
Size: XS/S/M/L/XL
Material: 92% viscose, 8% elastan
Color: Black
Fit: Skin-tight.
Care: 30 degrees. No tumble.

How to measure yourself:

- Bust: Measure across your fullest part and across shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline - The slimmest line under your rib.
- Hip: Measure across the widest part of your hip.
- Lenght: Measure from under your arm to your hip.



Related Items


SIGN UP FOR NEWS AND SPECIAL OFFERS!