Merry Bodystocking

The Bodystocking

mer_2194_150_xs

The Merry bodystocking is perfect for the summer time! It highlights your shoulders and waistline. The shoulder cut is rounded just so it covers your bra strap, but still gives you a feminine look. The body is closed with press buttons. The material is one of our soft signature fabrics. It consists of 92% viscose, which makes it breathable and not irritating for your skin. The remaining part consist of 8% elastan. This keeps your bodystocking firm in shape and bright in color wash after wash. This bodystocking comes in black and white. This bodystocking comes in black, white, navy blue and bright blue.

Bodystocking with rounded shoulder cut. Style: String.

Size: XS/S/M/L
Material: 92% viscose, 8% elastan. 
Color: Navy
Fit: skin-tight.
Care: 30 degrees. No tumble.

How to measure yourself:

- Bust: Measure across your fullest part and across shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline - The slimmest line under your rib.
- Hip: Measure across the widest part of your hip.
- Lenght: Measure from under your arm to your hip.



Related Items


SIGN UP FOR NEWS AND SPECIAL OFFERS!